Endcap Repair kit installation
1. Unplug the treadmill
2. Remove the rear roller bolts from the endcap. 3.Take the new bracket and match the hole over the endcap hole.
4. Place the old bolt through the hole on the bracket and verify that it is long enough to touch the roller bolt (if not use the new bolts included).
5. Tighten the roller to the proper tension.
6. Check the walking belt for the proper tension by lifting it 3 inches in the center of the belt.
7. Test the treadmill for slippage and make adjustments (if needed) for lateral centering or tracking. You can find illustrated adjustment help by clicking on the following link? www.treadmilldoctor.com/repair-help and clicking on the walking belt instructions.