Compressed Air Instructions
- Unplug the treadmill from the wall outlet (if electric).
- Remove the motor cover using your owner’s manual instructions.
- Spray air in the motor compartment with the attempt to remove as much dirt and debris as possible from the motor areas and around all electrical parts. This may make a mess so use appropriate care with your carpeting.
- Have one person lift the rear of the unit and the other spray air along the railings to remove accumulated dirt in the treadmill’s frame. (If you have a folding treadmill, you may have to remove the rear plastic panel of the treadmill).
- While the treadmill is up, spray between the bottom of the deck and the walking belt for the full length of the treadmill
- Return the treadmill to the floor and lift the walking belt slightly and spray between the deck and the walking belt for the full length of the treadmill.
- Replace motor hood and plug treadmill in.